Fusible Wirewound Resistor (RXF) is a power resistor, which is made by winding a resistive element on a ceramic core, and the core is coated by insulation coating. As a Protective Component, RXF works as a fixed resistor in normal operation, and is designed to open the circuit under the overload condition.
SETsafe | SETfuse RXF is attractive owing to its Miniaturized Size and Superior Properties and it has already been approved by UL, cUL, CQC, VDE. It also complies with RoHS, REACH.
The d.c. or a.c. r.m.s. voltage calculated from the square root of the product of the rated resistance and the rated dissipation.
Resistance value for which the resistor has been designed, and which is generally used for denomination of the resistor.
Temp. Coefficient of Resistance
Relative variation of resistance between two given temp. divided by the difference in the temp. producing it.
● Power Supply
● General Lighting
● Power Strip
● Personal Care Application
● Smart Home
● Security & Protection
SETsafe | SETfuse Quality Policy
Provide Industry-Leading Products
Select critical raw materials: Must be from a manufacturer with quality management system (ISO9001, IATF16949) certification.
1. If product TCR is not less than 350 (10-6/°C), the measured resistance value shall be corrected as the relative resistance value under 25 °C according to TCR formula.
2. Resistance Measurement (4-terminal test).
1. Do not touch the resistor body or pins directly when power is on, to avoid burn or electric shock.
2. When air pressure is from 80 kPa to 106 kPa, the relative altitude shall be 2000 m to - 500 m.
As RXF is a non-resettable product, for safety sake, please use the same type of RXF for replacement.
1. Please store RXF with ambient temp. 10 °C to 30 °C and relative humidity 30% to 75%.
2. Do not store the RXF at the high temp., high humidity or corrosive gas environment, avoid influencing the solderability of the pins, please use them up within 1 year after receiving the goods.
SETsafe | SETfuse
Fusible Wirewound Resistor (RXF) Catalog
SETsafe | SETfuse was established in 2000 in Xiamen P.R.China, Mission " PROVIDING A TOTAL SOLUTION FOR HIGH STANDARD SAFETY CIRCUIT PROTECTION ". We have a presence in more than 40 countries recognising our products. Some of the world's 500 fortune companies are our valuable customers. We have pioneered, innovated & developed several products exclusively. Products are compliance with UL, cUL, VDE, TUV, PSE, KC, CCC, IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, RoHS, REACH certificates. We are in one of the core participating teams for revising and setting several national & international standards in the field of Circuit Protection.
SETsafe | SETfuse Key Markets：Telecom, Surge Protector, Power, New Energy, Lighting, Home Appliances, Mobile Devices, Medical.